There is less and less left for the Imserso trips to kick off again. If the epidemiological situation and the good vaccination rate allow it, it is expected that resume in October. But, to be able to register in the Imserso and enjoy the economic and social advantages it is necessary to take into account a set of requirements regarding age:
- To be retirement pensioner of the Spanish public pension system.
- To be 55-year-old widowhood pensioner or more.
- Being a pensioner for other reasons or recipient of benefits, or unemployment benefits with 60 years or more.
- Be the owner or beneficiary of the Social Security System 65 years or older.
- To be returned emigrant to Spain and a pensioner of the Social Security System of the country from which they have returned.
Likewise, all Spaniards who reside outside of Spain and meet the aforementioned requirements will be able to participate in the program. Residents in Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Sweden and Switzerland, will be able to process it in the corresponding Ministries of Labor, Migration and Social Security.
It is important to remember that all these people will be able to go accompanied by your spouse, a common-law partner or with the person with whom a stable and coexistence union is established, without the need for them to meet the age or pension requirements.
Also, their children with disabilities, on grade equal to or greater than 45 percent, as long as they travel with their parents and stay in the same room or, where appropriate, pay the supplement established for double rooms, although it will depend on the availability of places. However, all his companions they will have to be able to fend for themselves to carry out basic day-to-day activities.